Ayushya Homam is performed for increasing the person’s lifespan and getting rid of any health-related or karmic problems arising in our life.
- To increase health and longevity of Life.
- Can be performed at any Age.
- The date is fixed based on the Janma Nakshatra.
- Deity Worshiped: Ayur Devata.
- Steamed rice is the main ingredient for the homam.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
Ayur Devudu is the god of life. Ayushya Homam is a powerful remedy for anyone suffering from any illness or physical stress or with a Balarishta Yoga in their birth chart.
This homam is performed by invoking Ayur Devudu and chanting Ayushya Suktham, to increase your health and longevity of Life (ayushyamu) by reducing health disorders.
When to Perform Ayushya Homam?
This homam must be performed on the day when the janma nakshatra of the person who is performing the homam arrives and can be performed on any auspicious day if the person is not well or in critical condition.
Benefits of Ayushya Homam:
- This homam is very powerful in getting rid of mental and physical problems in a person’s life.
- Performing this homam removes the negative effects of previous birth and helps in overall well-being of the person.