Chandi Mata is a very fierce and powerful deity. Performing this homam protects us from all our Troubles and sufferings. One shall be blessed with happiness and positivity in life.
- Eliminates all the negative energies.
- All Nava Grahas are invoked.
- performed on Fridays, Ashtami’s and Navami’s.
- Deity Worshiped: Goddess Chandi.
- 13 unique ingredients are used for 13 chapters of saptashati.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant homam experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
Chandi Homam is dedicated to Goddess Durgamma. Chandi Devi is a powerful and fierce form of Durgamma. This homam is one of the most powerful homam to have a trouble-free life clearing all the obstacles in the path of your success.
This Homam is performed by invoking Chandi Devi followed by the chanting of Durga Saptasati also known as Devi Mahatmayam and then performing this homam as per the shastras.
Types of Chandi Homam
- Eka Homam
- Nava Homam
- Satha Homam
When to Perform Chandi Homam?
The date can be fixed as per one’s janma nakshatra the yoga and thithi of that date. Fridays, Ashtami, Navami, Amavasya, Poornima & Chatrudas thithis are suitable for performing this homam.
Benefits of Chandi Homam :
- Chandi Homam helps to overcome obstacles and sufferings and win over the enemies and be blessed with a happy life.
- Performing Chandi homam helps to minimize planetary influence in one’s life thereby reducing the malefic effects of the badly placed planets
- The bad effects of curses, evil eyes, doshas, and obstacles are removed from a person’s horoscope by performing this homam with total devotion.
- This homam is useful in solving health-related issues and family disputes