DHANVANTRI HOMAM: Lord Dhanvantari is the god of health and immortality. Performing this homam helps in getting relief of any disease or any health-related problems arising in one’s life.
- To get rid of all health problems or disorders.
- Lord Dhanvantri is the divine physician.
- performed on Ekadashi or when a person is suffering from illness.
- Deity Worshiped: Lord Dhanvantri.
- Herbs and Dravyas are used to perform the homam.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
Dhanvantari Homam: Dhanvantari Devudu is the lord or father of health and medicines. The God of Ayurveda is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu who came out of the Ocean during the Samudramanthan. Lord Dhanvantari blesses one with Life longevity(ayushyamu).
This homam is performed by invoking Lord Dhanvantari followed by the chanting of Dhanvantari Mantra for health and then performing the homam using Medicinal herbs. Anyone who is constantly suffering from any ailments should get this homam done for early recovery.
When to Perform Dhanvantari Homam?
This homam is especially performed on Ekadashi days or can be performed on the day of janma nakshatra of the person. This homam is to be performed when one is under the dasa of 6th Lord especially when it is debilitated or tightly conjunct with malefic.
Benefits of Dhanvantari Homam:
• Dhanvantari homam helps in getting rid of physical, mental problems or any psychological problems.
• This homam helps in getting relief from any disease which is incurable.
• Once in a year performing this homam helps an individual to have long and very healthy life.