GANAPATHI HOMAM: Ganapathi Homam is performed to remove all the obstacles and negative energies in one’s life. It gives victory, success, and harmony in life.
- To retain health, wealth and prosperity.
- Ganapathy is worshiped before doing any auspicious activity.
- This homam is Performed before any Function, ceremony.
- Deity Worshiped: Lord Ganapathi.
- Ashta Dravya, Durva/Doob grass are the key ingredients used
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
Ganapathi Homam is dedicated to Ganesha Devudu also known as ‘Vighnaharata’ as he removes any Vighna or obstacles and all negative energies and gives victory. Lord Ganapathi is supposed to be worshiped before Every auspicious event or ceremony.
Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha!
This Homam is performed by invoking Lord Maha Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra, thereby providing a successful Start and then the homam is performed.
When to Perform Ganapathi Homam?
The Brahma Muhurth time i.e. 4:30 am – 6:00 am before sunrise is the best time and the date can be fixed as per ones janma nakshatra, yoga, and tithi of that date.
Benefits of Ganapathi Homam:
Helps in getting rid of all the obstacles and problems that the person might encounter in their life.This homam is one of the powerful remedies for the person who Is passing through ‘Ketu Maha Dasa or Bhukti’ as per their horoscope. Lord Ganesha is believed to be the governor of the Mooladhara chakra which signifies material prosperity, hence this homam helps in solving wealth-related issues.