LAKSHMI KUBERA HOMAM
Lakshmi and Kubera both are known as wealth gods who help us lead a wealthy life by destroying financial problems. This Lakshmi Kubera homam is performed to get major benefits. This homam is well known as a one of the powerful homam helps to attain more wealth to live a pleasant life. Lakshmi is the bride of Lord Vishnu. She along with Lord Kubera give money to well-beloved devotees when they do prayers to her.
- To acquire wealth and prosperity.
- Goddess Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity.
- Done on Fridays or any other auspicious day based on the Janma Nakshatra.
- Deity Worshiped: Goddess Lakshmi.
- Lotus flowers are the main ingredients used.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow vedic standards and procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
Lakshmi Kubera Homam is performed for the Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, prosperity, light, wisdom, fortune & fertility. Kubera is the king of yakshas and the lord of wealth. Those who perform this homam will receive the grace and blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Kubera Swamy. This homam is performed by invoking the main deities Goddess Lakshmi and Kubera followed by the chanting of Lakshmi & Kubera mantra and then performing the homam by offering Lotus flowers to Agni.
When to Perform Lakshmi Kubera Homam?
The date can be fixed as per one’s janma nakshatra, the yoga, and thithi of that date. Fridays are proved to be beneficial to perform this homam. It is also performed on popular festival days like Akshaya Tritiya and dhanteras.
Benefits of Lakshmi Kubera Homam:
- Helps in acquiring wealth and prosperity in one’s life.
- This homam will help one attain high financial status in life and empower one with high Self-esteem.
- Misery and Money related sorrows can be overcome by performing this homam.