NAVAGRAHA HOMAM:The Navagraha Homam is performed to all the nine Grahas or Planets. This homam is a powerful remedy for a person’s who has Graha Dosha present in their horoscope and keep away bad luck and misfortune and better their quality of life.
- To remove Navagraha Dosha.
- Graha Shanti is done based on your horoscope.
- Done on an auspicious day based on the janma nakshatra.
- Main Deity: Navagrahas (Nine Planets).
- Nava Dhaniyams (Nine grains) are the main ingredients.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
The Navagraha Homam is performed to all the nine Grahas or Planets. The planets control every aspect of human’s life and it has the power to change human’s life at any point in time. This homam is best for getting rid of the Graha doshas.
This homam is performed by invoking all the Nava grahas then mantras of Navagrahas are chanted and then Navagraha homam is performed by providing Navadhanyam, and receive the blessings all the nine grahas.
When to Perform Navagraha Homam?
Date can be fixed as per one’s janma nakshatra the yoga and thithi of that date for performing homam.
Benefits of Navagraha Homam:
Navagraha Homam is performed to get the Blessings from all the 9 planets for leading a successful life without any obstacles. This homam is best for students or anyone who wants to gain more knowledge and wisdom. Performing Navagraha Homam keeps away misfortune or bad luck of the person and boosts their quality of life. This homam is a powerful remedy for those who have Graha doshas in their horoscope by reducing the malefic effects of the badly placed planets.