SUDHARSHANA HOMAM: Performed to remove all the obstacles and negative energies and gives victory or success, acquire wealth and prosperity and bring harmony in family and success in life.
- To overcome debts, financial difficulties, relationship issues.
- Ensures you with material wealth in abundance.
- Done on Ekadashi, Dwadasi and Poornima days.
- Deity Worshiped: Lord Sudarshana.
- White mustard, 108 herbs are the main ingredients used.
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.
Maha Sudarshana Homam is performed to remove all the obstacles and negative energies. Sudarshana Devudu is in the form of Chakra or disc in the right hand of Lord Vishnu it protects one from their enemies and destroys evil Drishti. This homam is performed to get rid of all the evil effects and get the blessings of lord Sudarshana to lead a wealthy and happy life.
Sudarshana Homam is performed by invoking Lord Sudarshana followed by the chanting mantras of lord Sudarshana then the homam is performed as per shastras.
When to Perform Maha Sudarshana Homam?
The date can be fixed as per one’s janma nakshatra, the yoga and thithi of that date. Ekadashi, Saturdays and Poornima are proved beneficial for performing this homam.
Benefits of Maha Sudarshana Homam:
This Homam will help one attain High Financial Status in life and empower one with high Self-esteem.
Helps in protecting us from our direct and indirect enemies and saves us from evil.
This homam is a powerful remedy for a person who is severely affected by evil Drishti, evil spirits or negative energy. It also protects one from Black magic.
Performing this homam helps in getting rid of all the obstacles and problems that the person might encounter in their life.